These 10 Whole30 items that will help you complete the challenge are actually always in my home. It really doesn’t matter if I am doing the Whole30 or not. The husband and I eat as healthy as possible every day. Of course we have our treat days or indulgent type meals. But I have learned to keep our pantry and refrigerator stocked with the good stuff. And dark chocolate, for emergencies.
This is my 5th Whole30 Challenge. Okay, technically my 4th. One ended on day 27 due to an impromptu trip to Chicago. I had to get deep dish pizza and a hot Starbucks sugary delicious beverage, (my stomach paid for it later).
My first challenge was by far the most difficult. The one I did earlier this year during my pregnancy was also pretty rough. Yet I am so thankful I was able to do something so healthy during pregnancy.
I decided to do another Whole30 Challenge for this month of August to reset my body after having my beautiful baby girl. Thus far I do miss sugar and creamer in my coffee yet I have lived without both many times. I’ll survive. I do have more energy and I am feeling good.
Being a seasoned Whole30 challenger, I put together a quick list of my absolute favorite items. They really make the challenge a bit more tasty.
I want to first disclose here that I am an affiliate for Thrive Market. I am super excited to be a part of their affiliate program. Organic, clean, paleo foods delivered to your door-step? That’s pretty awesome. On this blog I will only be promoting the brands I know and trust. I feel it’s a great decision for me to implement my past marketing skills.
If you do purchase something through the links in the list below in regards to Thrive Market, I may be compensated for your purchase. You can also get a membership here. Thank you so much for your support!
10 Whole30 Items That Will Help You Complete Your Challenge
- Aidells Chicken & Apple Sausage By far one of my favorites! My entire family loves them. So good cut up and seared in a pan for breakfast or roasted in the oven with potatoes. I usually have them in a breakfast stir fry, a quick lunch or dinner in a pinch. I purchase mine from Costco in a pack of 3. You can find them at Publix also.
- Turkey Burgers or Chicken Chili Lime Burgers from Trader Joe’s – These are tasty and awesome to have in a time crunch.
- Chipotle Lime Mayo by Primal Kitchen – Oh.my.good-ness! My sister-in-law introduced me to this and I am in love. I mix it with shredded chicken or tuna.
- Epic Bars a favorite! They have a few other compliant bars as well like the Chicken Sriracha, Beef Apple Bacon, Bacon Bar, Lamb Currant Mint (surprisingly delicious) Pulled Pork, Turkey Almond Cranberry. Venison and Salmon Sea Salt. Great for road trips or to have something quick to grab and go.
- Ghee from Trader Joe’s – $3.99 or if you have some butter and a few minutes you can always make your own.
- Coconut Oil from Thrive Market. I have also used Trader Joe’s and Costco. You really can’t go wrong with any of them. I cook with it and use it in my bullet proof coffee along with the ghee.
- Nutpods Non-Dairy Creamer I really don’t mind drinking black coffee however this makes the experience a bit smoother. I love how it lightened my coffee like a regular coffee creamer.
- Cashew Butter from Trader Joe’s – I LOVE cashew butter. It’s delicious on apple slices or a Whole30 Compliant warm breakfast bowl.
- Plantain Chips from Trader Joe’s – they have been out of these all week! I buy a compliant salsa to dip them in and have them with Whole30 taco salads.
- Cherry Pie LaraBars – Perfect treat (okay, don’t say treat) something to eat on the go or when you are at home and don’t have time to make anything in the moment.
What is on your Whole30 shopping list?